BR& Overview

This is my blog, you may like it or you may dislike it. Whatever the verdict, my blog will represent my thoughts and possibly comments on other people’s thoughts. Throughout the course of this blog, you may feel free to comment, agree, or disagree at your own leisure. That being said, there’s no guarantee that I’ll take your feedback on board. Being blatantly honest, I’m stubborn and won’t do much to change the way I think.

In my blog I’ll be discussing and describing various points of the brand, referred to by many as “the art and cornerstone of marketing”. To me, the brand represents various deeper levels, finding roots in human psyche with a conceptualised definition taking shape over centuries of development in art, design, communications, and commerce.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experience with you on this blog, and hope to leave a unique sequence of my personal thoughts in the process.

Thanks,

Sam

Comments

Post a Comment